By providing his personal data, the User agrees to the processing, storage and use of his personal data on the basis of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006 for the following purposes:
- Implementation of customer support;
- Receipt by the User of information about marketing events;
- Conducting audits and other internal research in order to improve the quality of the services provided.
Personal data means any information of a personal nature that allows to establish the identity of the User, such as:
- Full Name;
- Contact number;
- E-mail address.
The personal data of Users are stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except for cases when manual processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the fulfillment of legal requirements.
The company undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, except for the following cases:
- At the request of the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Strategic partners who work with the Company to provide products and services, or those of them that help the Company sell products and services to consumers.
We provide third parties with the minimum amount of personal data necessary only to provide the required service or conduct the required transaction.
The company reserves the right to unilaterally amend these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes to the terms of these rules come into force after their publication on the Site.